Kurt Koopa's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kurt Koopa's Forum

Where your general Kurt Koopa activities are always being held.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Art Tool NSFW
[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 10:18 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Various of Art Tutorial Links
[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 5:30 am by Kurt_Koopa

» Model Resource Links
[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 11:28 am by Kurt_Koopa

» AI art page links
[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 1:44 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Finding everyone after FurAffinity's Purge
[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 4:26 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Making some Galleries in preperations
[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 6:50 am by Kurt_Koopa

» Check out these links if the body sorts don't help -NSFW-
[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 12:04 am by Kurt_Koopa

» Body Type helper for art
[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 3:42 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Commission Price List
[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 2:06 pm by Kurt_Koopa

Top posting users this week

No user

Poll

2 posters

[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14

KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Micro_Goomba
    Micro_Goomba

[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 Empty [Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14

Post by KaiserDragon Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi again everyone, I've come up with some new suggestions again that may add a bit more decorative sense to certain places (which can include on the main website)

For the main website:
    A background music theme, can be any simple tune, it goes well with flash-based made web pages, I'm sure you'll think of some neat tunes for that to use! They play in the background of the page load, and usually have an option where you may if needed disable the tune anytime. It would be unique to see more places with some familiar tunes.

For the Forum:
    Currently, this is an idea in progress, but for writers, they could have their own section of the forum to write big stories, or share a link to a full page, send it in a file, whether it be any of these, they could be sorted into one category.

For now, that's all I've come up with in thought. In any case, good luck!
    P.S., I can't wait to see the coming shop feature on the main site, I hope it goes well.
    Kurt_Koopa
    Kurt_Koopa
    Admin
    Admin

[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14 Empty Re: [Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14

Post by Kurt_Koopa Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:31 pm

I do love those suggestions, Kai! Yeah I'll create a topic for writers to do their business around here, and to throw in more activeness. There is the RP area, and so I'll throw the idea down under that category. Thank you!

As for the website. I was thinking on that idea myself, but I may need a little help on finding some catchy tunes that will be filling and nice. I'd rather have suggestions to the music, and at least getting more topic's create. They don't have to relate towards Nintendo, but something to really fix the mood in the category response will help a bunch.  Extremely Happy_Koop

Not only that, but to writers I was even thinking of having their books displayed on the website as well. However I can do it in either two ways.

1. Just have the name of the story to which links go to.

2. Create a book cover of the story, or have someone create the book cover for their story and show it off for others.

I might do both, but at this moment. The website still need more updates before it can achieve that accomplishment. I have made the link in the Commentary area, and will even add the game links over there as well then only on the homepage. When a story is completed, I'll even have some music playing while there reading the book of there own choice. I'll have to make a few updates and notes to that first though.
    KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Micro_Goomba
    Micro_Goomba

Post by KaiserDragon Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Kurt_Koopa wrote:I do love those suggestions, Kai! Yeah I'll create a topic for writers to do their business around here, and to throw in more activeness. There is the RP area, and so I'll throw the idea down under that category. Thank you!

As for the website. I was thinking on that idea myself, but I may need a little help on finding some catchy tunes that will be filling and nice. I'd rather have suggestions to the music, and at least getting more topic's create. They don't have to relate towards Nintendo, but something to really fix the mood in the category response will help a bunch.  Extremely Happy_Koop

Not only that, but to writers I was even thinking of having their books displayed on the website as well. However I can do it in either two ways.

2. Create a book cover of the story, or have someone create the book cover for their story and show it off for others.

I might do both, but at this moment. The website still need more updates before it can achieve that accomplishment. I have made the link in the Commentary area, and will even add the game links over there as well then only on the homepage. When a story is completed, I'll even have some music playing while there reading the book of there own choice. I'll have to make a few updates and notes to that first though.

Sounds great! I have tons of Nintendo-related catchy tunes if you consider that for Paper Mario: Sticker Star! I have quite many others in other neat categories as well, so I'll keep in contact about those.
    Kurt_Koopa
    Kurt_Koopa
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kurt_Koopa Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:50 pm

KaiserDragon wrote:
    Kurt_Koopa wrote:I do love those suggestions, Kai! Yeah I'll create a topic for writers to do their business around here, and to throw in more activeness. There is the RP area, and so I'll throw the idea down under that category. Thank you!

Sounds great! I have tons of Nintendo-related catchy tunes if you consider that for Paper Mario: Sticker Star! I have quite many others in other neat categories as well, so I'll keep in contact about those.

Awesome Kai! It would be awesome if you sent in those music on Skype. ^.^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:01 am