Kurt Koopa's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kurt Koopa's Forum

Where your general Kurt Koopa activities are always being held.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Art Tool NSFW
Body Type helper for art I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 10:18 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Various of Art Tutorial Links
Body Type helper for art I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 5:30 am by Kurt_Koopa

» Model Resource Links
Body Type helper for art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 11:28 am by Kurt_Koopa

» AI art page links
Body Type helper for art I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 1:44 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Finding everyone after FurAffinity's Purge
Body Type helper for art I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 4:26 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Making some Galleries in preperations
Body Type helper for art I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 6:50 am by Kurt_Koopa

» Check out these links if the body sorts don't help -NSFW-
Body Type helper for art I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 12:04 am by Kurt_Koopa

» Body Type helper for art
Body Type helper for art I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 3:42 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Commission Price List
Body Type helper for art I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 2:06 pm by Kurt_Koopa

Similar topics

Top posting users this week

No user

Poll

Body Type helper for art

Kurt_Koopa
      Kurt_Koopa
      Admin
      Admin

Body Type helper for art Empty Body Type helper for art

Post by Kurt_Koopa Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:42 pm

I'm making this page in dedication to help me and the many commissioners down the road who want to use different kinds of body types for art. There is gonna be a lot of NSFW on this page, so a fair warning on that topic. Some characters will not have NSFW features but will be naked. However, when asked, it will be adjusted to suit the needs.

I have decided to combine Designdoll, Daz3D, and Clip Studio to help with the many different kinds of body types. Since some people like themselves some Anthro's, "ALL CHARACTERS" can be changed into an anthro if wished. I use a bunch of different kinds of 3D models and put them all together to create what is needed or liked, but all characters on here will be mostly 3D modeled humans on here with really interesting different kinds of body types to give me a general idea of what you guys like.

Let's get into it.

Link to Body Type helper: http://www.kurtkoopa.com/Moodboard21/index.php?q=/post/list

Some notes as to why this is made and other stuff:

I've come across a huge overwhelming number of commissions where I feel I'm more so super confused about what the person really wants in a large number while also worrying deeply about them critiquing/making changes to it. I've come across this way too much and it severely slows me down and even makes me plunder if my commissioner is trying to steal art doing that method, so something has to be fixed with this. I've decided critiquing is okay, as long as no changes need to be made. I don't mind improving, always love that. What I don't like, is if that satisfaction isn't being met. If changes need to be made during a commission, I plan to require an extra 20$.

Sometimes people don't even tell me what kind of species or what kind of character and just wants to see work from me. Some don't even tell me what kind of pose they want. I'm okay if you don't have a general pose. I'll give you one, but please by any means give me a reference sheet or make a character. I plan down the road to make character references which is why I wanted to make this. I'm using this to help with that as well as get a general idea of what kind of body type they want their character to be.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:56 am